AirLive® Technology Corp. guarantees that every AirLive product will be free from physical defects in material and workmanship when used properly following the User's Guide. If the product appears defective during the warranty period, the Technical Support of AirLive® Technology Corp. is ready to help. When the product needs to be returned, the proof of purchase should be enclosed.
|Warranty Period||All Country|
|1 year* depend on product & contract|
All RMA request must be done through fax or E-mail with the RMA Requisition form. Please download the RMA form (PDF or MS XLS format) from our website, other form will not be accepted. By using this RMA requesting form, you must fill in all applicable items of the form, including contact information, Item#, Serial Number, Qty., and problem description. AirLive® Technology Corp. reserves the right NOT TO issue a RMA number if any of the information in the form is incomplete and unclear.
Important : This online RMA form is only for AirLive® Technology Corp. authorized Distributors not for end-user. End-users who need RMA service please contact their local distributors/dealer/purchased store for necessary information.Important: This online RMA form is only for AirLive® Technology Corp. authorized Distributors not for end-user. End-users who need RMA service please contact their local distributors/dealer/purchased store for necessary information.
RMA department will issue a RMA# through fax or email within the next business day if all the information are completed on the RMA form. A RMA number is valid for 30 business days from the date issued.
No cross-shipment or credit will be issued on this RMA form. Please contact us by email to our RMA department or your sales representative.
AirLive® Technology Corp. will return the replacement within 7-21 days of receiving your RMA product, provided that you follow the simple procedure below:
- Report the defective situation and send RMA request form to AirLive® Technology Corp..
- All required fields on the RMA requisition form must be completed.
- Customer’s signature required before RMA# will be issued.
- AirLive® Technology Corp. will issue a RMA# within the next business day after received RMA requisition.
- Customers send RMA products to AirLive® Technology Corp..
- Freight charges of RMA products shipped to AirLive® Technology Corp. must be prepaid unless approved by AirLive® Technology Corp.. Otherwise, the freight will be charged to sender’s account. AirLive® Technology Corp. will send back the replacement product with freight prepaid only when products are within the warranty period.
- RMA number must be clearly marked on the shipping label or box(es); otherwise, it will only delay the process of our RMA service.
- Contents of the package must match the information on the RMA form. Otherwise, it will only delay the process of our RMA service.
- If products are not returned complete as described above, restocking charges will apply.
- AirLive® Technology Corp. repair/replace the RMA products within 7-21 days after received the returned goods under normal process.