AirLive® Technology Corporation Company Profile
AirLive® Technology’s Network and Communication innovations implement your smart Integration
Accumulated yearly well experiences in networking and communication Industry, AirLive Technology continuously dedicates in developing innovations of advanced network technology. AirLive products include IIoT gateway, 5G, LTE, Wi-Fi 6 router, Industrial PoE Gigabit managed switches (802.3bt/at/af), and advanced managed PoE switches. AirLive high grade and stable networking innovations that help implement your smart Integration Solutions.
AirLive®Technology provides Innovation, Solutions, Reliability and Technology.
AirLive® Company Video
AirLive® Solutions Introduction
AirLive Smart Home IoT
Home, Live-in Gallery.AirLive connects your home seamlessly, from a Conner to another.Airlive humanizes the conversation between you and your smart home.
AirLive IIoT – Reliable and Revolutionary with AirLive
AirLive Core Value
The AirLive team treats customers as real friends offering trust and providing high grade products and advanced technical support to build long-term partnership.
AirLive® commits to delivering only the highest quality products to our partners.
AirLive® is a professional networking brand and its team is committed to advanced technology and outstanding sales and marketing support.
AirLive Team members work with partners and build up long term relationships and friendships.
AirLive® Company History
- Operation of AirLive Smart IoT Cloud
- AirLive introduce Alexa and Google Home | Assistant Voice Support
- AirLive enhanced up its “Smart Life Plus APP” for supporting numerous AirLive Z-wave Plus Gateway, up to 99pcs. That can care Smart Family and Smart Building.
- AirLive launched its Smart Home IoT with Voice Operation functions during Computex Taipei 2018
- AirLive was recommended as “Best IoT Smart Home” by Computex Taipei 2018
- AirLive launched its Smart Home IoT, Z-wave Plus compliant, during Computex 2017.
- AirLive adequately combined Networking and Smart Home IoT products to make life easier and smarter
- AirLive launched a series of Industrial IoT products including M2M with 4G LTE technology, Automatic Topology switches for visually easy networking management, and fast networking recovering Ring Managed Industrial switches.
- The series of AirLive IIoT products are suitable for building up smart city Ι smart Factory Ι Smart Transportation.
- AirLive expanded its SMB solution to include Surveillance Security with Face
- Detection or People Counting advanced technology.
- Airlive kept participating active events with Global Partners.
- AirLive kept supporting active marketing program with Global Partners.
- AirLive made active events in Latin America that including Training days in Argentina, Road Show in several Countries in Latin, Showcase in Brazil, and participating DISTREE Latin America 2011 at San Paulo, Brazil.
- AirLive Roadshow held in Czech, Poland with hundreds attendee.
- AirLive Summer Training 2009 (Jun. 2009)
- AirLive holds Security Training in April introducing New products and Services (Apr. 2009)
- AirLive achieved certificate ISO-9001-2000 certified by TUV Nord
- AirLive celebrated 15 years Anniversary
- AirLive accomplished successful European Roadshow in Europe
- AirLive Distributor’s Relaxation and Certification Program
- AirLive kept active marketing events including Road show in Latin America (Paraguay, Uruguay, Colombia), seminar, exhibitions and attending DISTREE Monaco.
- AirLive trademark launched on all product lines
- Establishment of AirLive.com website
- OvisLink Corp. won the Best of Computex 2004 award
- Ovislink Corp. entered Outdoor wireless market
- The worldwide very first Wireless-G Multi-Mode Access Point WL-1120AP Ι WL-5460AP were installed and functioned as Communication device over Internet for home users.
- “Wireless Communication” via Internet replacing Modem or Phone becomes a general application from these significant years.
- OvisLink feels proud to be one of the pioneers who contributed in this important IT historical dynasty.
- Establishment of AirLive series
- Introduction of Gigabit switches, one of earliest networking suppliers in Taiwan
- Introduction of first Fast Ethernet LAN product in Taiwan
- Establishment of OvisLink Corporation Headquarters in Taiwan